Saturday, August 11, 2012

I Highly Recommend. . . .

If you enjoy a good read, you have to read Wonder by : R. J. Palacio . I am going to purchase one for my ten and a half year old granddaughter.
I definitely had to wipe my eyes at times, then I found myself laughing aloud! Its filled with short chapters, realistic family interactions, and great school scenes.
When I returned the book to the librarian yesterday, I shared with her how fabulous the book was and recommended she tell all the 5th, 6th, 7th graders as well as adults to read it.

Do yourself and your children a favor and pick up a copy from your local book store, or from the local library! You will not be disappointed!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Comments are welcome and appreciated.
Donna