Sunday, December 8, 2013

Winter Wonderland

Is it a Winter Wonderland where you are?  I have to admit, I'm not very knowledgeable about global warming, but I do know one thing, Baby it's cold outside! 
Living on the Western Slope of Colorado, we normally do not see this much snow.  As you can see, the seasons are confused.  The leaves have fallen on top of the fresh snow. 
My husband and I have finally moved into our new townhouse this past week.  The weather changed from good to snowy and cold Thursday evening.  If you happen to believe in karma, my husband and I agree that ours suck!

First I backed my car up too close to the awning legs in our old home, while moving, and gave them a nice crinkle.  Not good because we already sold the home, so now we have to fix the supports and gutter that I crunched.  We did get it all repaired, but not in time for the snowfall to put a wet damper on the project. 

Friday we moved the larger furniture with the help of some of the girls from the Winery I work at.  All went smooth. 

Saturday morning, my husband and me go to Starbucks to get our latte's to wake up.  In the parking lot as I unlock my car but before I entered it, I heard my husband yell something and upon looking up I don't see him.  He had slid on the ice and on his back he went, part of his latte all over the passenger door window. I helped him up and into the car, but his right hip and elbow are stiff and very sore. 

This morning upon awakening, he called me at work to let me know he is having trouble walking down the stairs in our new home.  Not good.

Moving stinks, I don't care who you are or how far you are relocating. Add in the wonderful winter land we are presently enjoying, NOT, and it all adds up to Nasty.

I always attempt to find the best of every difficult situation.  I have found my positive in this situation.  All the moving is complete and I am now able to direct all my attention onto my romantic murder mystery called: PickMe.com Corpse.

I am hoping to have it released in January 2014.  Be sure to watch for it. It will be available on Amazon.com in a Kindle edition plus paperback.  If you enjoy reading murder mysteries with a little sex and romance mixed in, you will enjoy PickMe.com Corpse.

Where ever your Sunday, December 9th leads you, do your best to enjoy the beauty which surrounds you. 

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Comments are welcome and appreciated.
Donna