Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Good-bye 2013; Hello 2014

The new year has arrived! 

Have you set new goals for the year?   I have been working on my personal goal journal for the past week.  I feel if you write your goals down and view them daily, you are more adapt to work towards achieving them.  One of my main goals I've begun working on, is to create more than enough money freelancing and publishing my books so I will be able to step away from my current job outside the home and write full-time. 

Keeping a positive attitude is also important I believe to achieving my goals.  Do you find yourself viewing the glass as half empty or half full?  I will always do my best to view the glass as half full.  I wasn't always able to do this in my past.  But after many years of thinking and looking at situations in a positive light, I have found that situations will work out in a much better way. 

Growing up I often heard about a silver lining.  I did not understand what this meant until I was an adult.  Now I always find the silver lining in every negative situation or event which happens in my life.  The lining may appear more black than silver when you are living through a difficult time, but believe me, the silver is there, you may need to dig deeper within yourself and dismiss any 'poor me' thoughts. You are to learn something through every situation in your life; whether it is positive or negative.

With 2013 now behind us, if you haven't already, set realistic goals and begin to work towards attaining them!

Where ever you find yourself on this first day of January, 2014, enjoy and be safe!

Happy New Year!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Comments are welcome and appreciated.
Donna