Saturday, March 15, 2014

Wait for it.....

I am doing just that.  Waiting for it.  I sent my SelectMe.com Corpse manuscript off to my editor last weekend, and he is working on it as we speak.  Am I excited to receive it back, hell yes!  In the meantime, I am doing my work behind the scenes to be sure my website, www.donnalively.com is working properly.  I am having issues with it, hoping to get it up and working properly by the end of the weekend. 


Once my novel is ready to roll out, I will be announcing an opportunity to win free copy.  Hence why I need my website working correctly.  I will explain how to enter and win, when everything is ready to go. 




I am blaming all the issues I'm experiencing with my computer on the full moon which is occurring March 16th!  Did you know the March full moon is called the :

Worm Moon – March




Full Worm Moon – March As the temperature begins to warm and the ground begins to thaw, earthworm casts appear, heralding the return of the robins. The more northern tribes knew this Moon as the Full Crow Moon, when the cawing of crows signaled the end of winter; or the Full Crust Moon, because the snow cover becomes crusted from thawing by day and freezing at night. The Full Sap Moon, marking the time of tapping maple trees, is another variation. To the settlers, it was also known as the Lenten Moon, and was considered to be the last full Moon of winter


Until my murder mystery is available to win or purchase, my other five books are available on amazon.com
These include:
2014 Inspirational Personal Journal
How to Recognize and Overcome Victim Mentality
Do Catfish Meow?
Miah Moo Who? The Magical Mishaps of Fairy Miah Moo
Gramiah's Special Salsa


Where ever your final 2014 winter weekend leads you, make it the best and enjoy.  Hopefully the sun is shining where you live.
More on the release of SelectMe.Com Corpse soon!


Donna





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Comments are welcome and appreciated.
Donna