Wednesday, April 2, 2014

National Poetry Month

April is National Poetry Month. Do you now, or have you written poems? As a young child, I believe writing poems was my catalyst for my future of writing short stories, fiction and non-fiction. 
Below is my first poem I wrote for this month.  Everyday I will write a new poem, be sure to visit this site to read a daily poem.

This poem below is how my brain is functioning with the disease Multiple Sclerosis I have been living with for over twenty-eight years.


Scrambled thoughts and ideas
racing through my mind
eyes closed to concentrate
yet only random brain waves
jump to and fro
making no sense at all.
Make this madness go away
I want my memory back, please return.

I hope you visit each day for a new poem.
Where ever this day leads you, follow it and enjoy! Until next time. . .

Donna
http://www.amazon.com/SelectMe-com-Corpse-Summer-Reign-ebook/dp/B00JA05R9A/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1396476474&sr=8-1&keywords=the+selectme.com+corpse


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Comments are welcome and appreciated.
Donna