Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patricks Day! I hope everyone is enjoying their day. I began my day writing, then by ten o'clock I went outside to complete a job I began yesterday. I've been fighting with Japanese Rose bushes for two years now. They had completely overtaken a big section of my yard next to my patio when my husband and I first moved in. Two years ago we began the task of cutting them back, which filled three dumpsters! Then last year we pruned them even more, leaving a narrow strip. Now I have finally finished digging out all the roots, and believe me, there were plenty and large. The soil they resided in for many years is wonderful. There was close to forty years of decaying leaves on the floor surrounding the bushes. The soil is wonderful. So wonderful that I've decided to grow my tomato plants this season in that area. This will also leave me room in my garden for more vegetables. The weather has been wonderful in the mid 70's. For March 17th, I'm not complaining.
I have also completed my book I've called How to Recogonize and Overcome Victim Mentality. I have uploaded it to Kindle and it should be up for sale in twelve hours.

I've endured a very busy, productive weekend. I believe it will be a pleasure to go to work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Comments are welcome and appreciated.
Donna