Monday, June 24, 2013

A Wonderful Monday

Monday Already?  I'm sure most of us were thinking that this morning when our alarm clocks buzzed.  I was all snuggly between my sheets this morning when my clock radio began humming between stations.  The cooler nights here in the desert make nights nice to sleep.  Open the windows in the bedroom, and allow the cool night air to filter in.

Actually work wise, today is actually my Tuesday, since I worked yesterday.  I lay in bed after shutting off the radio and enjoyed the cool satin sheets against my body.  Knowing I had to get my butt in gear, I arose, checked- e-mail and facebook, the sales of my books overnight and headed to the shower. 

It was a beautiful morning here on the Western Slope of Colorado and I decided to walk to work today.  Brett and I have been dropping our weight, eating healthy and exercising, what a better way to start the day than by walking the mile to work on a beautiful morning.  The birds were chirping, butterflies drifing to and fro, a big dog behind his fence decided I was too close to his territory and began barking as I walked by. 

Today I arrived at work too quickly, it's beautiful days like today I wish I lived further from work so I could continue enjoying my walk.  Arrived to work energized and ready for my "Tuesday". 

I hope everyone is enjoying their day. 
No matter where your day leads you, do your best to enjoy it, because today will be gone and hopefully we will all awake tomorrow to enjoy another day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Comments are welcome and appreciated.
Donna