Friday, June 1, 2012

June is here, do you know that...

Tennessee became the 16th state, June 1, 1796?

“How did it get so late so soon?
Its night before its afternoon.
December is here before its June.
My goodness how the time has flewn.
How did it get so late so soon?”
- Dr. Seuss 

My thoughts exactly! Where is this year going? June 1st already. Summer is around the corner, although here in western Colorado the weather has been summer like for the past month.
Any plans for the month? I'll be celebrating my birthday the last day of the month, followed by my husbands three days later.
Farmer's Markets will begin this month. My husband and I enjoy visiting the farmers market in Grand Junction, Colorado on Thursday evenings. I hope you support your local farmers market.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Comments are welcome and appreciated.
Donna