Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Positive thoughts are with all the families and

friends of the four students who died Sunday morning in a car accident in Brunswick, Ohio.
One of my five sister's, and her family lives in Brunswick, Ohio and several of the students who perished were friends my niece and nephew's.
Every June, you hear about stories kids killed in such tragic automobile accidents. This one as well as one other in my past, hit close to home. I grew up in the suburbs west of Cleveland, Ohio. I was born when my parents lived in Brunswick, Ohio. Five years later they built a home in North Royalton, Ohio which is approximately 15 miles north of Brunswick, where I lived until I married, the first time.
Currently, one of my sisters is raising her four children in the city of Brunswick. After reading about this tragic accident, I noticed this sister on facebook this morning, and inquired if my niece and nephews knew these children. She shared with me that they not only knew these kids, they grew up with them and were all friends. My heart is aching, not only for the children who lost their lives, their parents, and loved ones, but for my niece and nephew's.
This accident will effect them the remainder of their lives. I'm not a religious person as many know, although I do believe in a higher power. My positive thoughts for understanding and healing extend to all who are touched by this tragedy.
Where ever you're Tuesday leads you, be sure to hug and kiss your children before you walk through the door. We hope, but do not know when the next time we will be able to do that.


http://news.yahoo.com/4th-teen-dies-pre-graduation-crash-ohio-150245089.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Comments are welcome and appreciated.
Donna