Friday, April 6, 2012

Days With You~ Poet: Julie Hebert- Beautiful Poem about a friendship

I hope you enjoy today's friendship poem.


Days With You
Poet: Julie Hebert, (c)2012

A day with you,
Was always so cool.
I loved to just,
Hang around.

We never had to,
Plan anything to do.
We could just sit,
Or walk around town.

We'd talk and laugh,
About things we'd heard.
Or maybe about,
The boy next door.

No matter the topic,
We'd always find logic.
And that's why,
Our friendship will never bore.



I chose this poem today because Friday, I received an unexpected surprise in the mail. My friend, Mary Alice who lives in New Jersey, surprised me with a beautiful, genuine Peridot bracelet, bearing a sterling silver bead with the word "Strength" engraved in it. Mary Alice knows me like no one else! Thank you my great friend. I love you and miss you!

My Friend Mary Alice
My hope is that everyone has at least one wonderful friend like my friend Mary Alice!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Comments are welcome and appreciated.
Donna