Monday, April 16, 2012

Tuesday's Poem for my granddaughter Miah

I Miss You
I always enjoy myself
When I spend time with you
We need to see each other more often
As our visits are too few.
Our time together is precious
And it goes by too swift
Every time I see you
You always give me a lift!
Author Unknown
I love you Miah

Monday I met my daughter in Vail, our halfway point for my granddaughter to go home after spending her spring break with me.I had a great time with her as usual, and can't wait until the next time we see one another, we're hoping in June.
My vacation is also over, I'm back to work at the winery today.

Where ever this Tuesday takes you, make it the best you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Comments are welcome and appreciated.
Donna