Monday, April 2, 2012

Did you get fooled yesterday?

Happy Monday! How many of you had a trick played on them yesterday for April Fools Day? I did, but not until after 8:30 last evening. My granddaughter called me and shared a piece of information that had my heart all pumped up, and not in a good way! I couldn't believe what she told me, and she knew she shocked me, then she began laughing and yelled, April Fools!" We both had a good laugh.
I cannot reveal what she told me because it is personal, but I can tell you this, my granddaughter is wise beyond her years!

Wisdom. Did you know that if you search the word wisdom  in amazon.com in books, there are 38,375 books about wisdom?  Where would one begin?

Speaking of wisdom. My children's book, shown below is available through amazon.com as a kindle edition. If you have children between 8-12, they may be interested in reading it.

The Magical Mishaps of Fairy Miah Moo is about  Fairy Miah Moo, a nine year old fairy who awakens one morning and discovers she has grown to the size of a human child, and her parents have vanished. With the help of Wizard Tigeroni Macaroni, and three new furry friends, Fairy Miah begins her journey, to unravel  many mysteries, after she discovers that her new friends’ parents are also missing. Did their parents abandon them? This story has adventure; it teaches and explores the magical arena of magic spells. It shows that sometimes things are not what they seem to be.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Comments are welcome and appreciated.
Donna