Thursday, April 19, 2012

Friday's Poem~ SIMPLICITY - How happy is the little stone

SIMPLICITY - How happy is the little stone
Emily Dickinson 


 How happy is the little stone
That rambles in the road alone,
And doesn't care about careers,
And exigencies never fears;
Whose coat of elemental brown
A passing universe put on;
And independent as the sun,
Associates or glows alone,
Fulfilling absolute decree
In casual simplicity.

Simplicity, what a wonderful concept. In the year 2006, I chose to modify my life. I left a good paying position, sold most of my personal possessions, and moved across country  to write a much simpler, stress less chapter in my life.

Six years after I began writing this new chapter, I find myself happier then ever. I now live a simple, stress free, wonderful reality.
What ever road your Friday leads you, make it as stress free as possible.




I





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Comments are welcome and appreciated.
Donna