Sunday, May 6, 2012

Beautiful Yellow Japanese Roses... Take a peek


How was every one's Sunday? Mine was quite busy as I worked at the Meadery and was very busy.
 Made for a steadfast day!
I told you about a week ago about my Japanese roses, and above are two pictures of some of the bloomed roses.
They display a beautiful deep yellow color. There are many rose buds awaiting to open. Last year, there were only three roses on the plants. I believe cutting them down to the ground two autumns ago helped to produce a bountiful array of roses this season. From what I read, they can re bloom in the fall once again. I hope they do.
The aroma that meets me as I open the car door as I arrive home from work is breath taking!
I know they will only remain beautiful for maybe another week or two, and I will admire them until the yellow, wonderful scent disappears.
Isn't that like many things in life? Learn to take pleasure in what you have in moment.
I hope everyone enjoyed a wonderful day.
Where ever your Monday leads you, take a moment and take pleasure in what ever beautiful sights you are able to.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Comments are welcome and appreciated.
Donna