Friday, May 4, 2012

Happy Friday

Friday is here! Depending when you are reading this blog, I hope your Friday was wonderful or you're having a great one.
As I write this Thursday evening, my plans for Friday will be shopping for all my garden needs. My hope is that I get this chore finished early enough to come home and begin preparing the ground for the new plants I'm planning on purchasing. Wish me luck!
What are your plans for the weekend of May?

Saturday, I'll be walking for Multiple Sclerosis. It's not too late to donate. Click on this link and it will take you directly to my personal Multiple Sclerosis donate page via the MS society. Any amount will help the cause and hopefully bring a cure for us suffering with this debilitating disease. Thank you in advance.

http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/Walk/COCWalkEvents?px=6628054&pg=personal&fr_id=18645

I personally have been living with the diagnosis of this disease since May of 1993. I began showing symptoms soon after the birth of my son September 1986.
I have had my ups and downs throughout the last twenty-five years, but as I grow older, the down times are happening closer together. I don't know what the future will unfold for me concerning this disease, but I know that I will continue moving forward and remaining positive.

Where ever your Friday leads you, enjoy the ride!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Comments are welcome and appreciated.
Donna