Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Do you believe?????

Do you believe in spirits or ghosts? I must admit that I don't believe, I know they are factual. I was introduced to the spiritual world of ghosts when I was young. My mother and her step-father (Papa)  would read everything printed at the time by "the sleeping prophet," Edgar Cayce,  like-minded mystic Ruth Montgomery, and one of the best-known American astrologers and psychics of the 20th century. Jeane Dixon. As a teenager, I believed everyone knew about and experienced spirits and ghosts.
The older I became, the more I came to realize that not everyone has witnessed the paranormal.
I recall in the late 60's my mother was washing dishes and when she looked into the dining room, she saw her deceased father standing on the stairs which led up to three bedrooms and a bathroom. Grandpa had passed weeks earlier. I have many stories of paranormal happenings since then. I am in the process of documenting  all my personal memories to use in a book in the future.
What thoughts from the past can you construct into a short story or book?
Ideas are all around, take five minutes out of your busy day to quiet your mind and let the ideas flood in. Be sure you have a pad and pencil next to you to write them down before they disappear once again.
Wednesday is upon us. Any fun activities planned for hump day? I work at the winery, where preparations are underway to bottle a couple of wines on Thursday. One will be Viognier, and I'm not quite sure of the other.
Where ever your Hump day takes you, enjoy and quite your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Comments are welcome and appreciated.
Donna