Thursday, May 24, 2012

Why is it that?????

Some of your best idea's appear in the shower? I told my husband tonight, I am going to get bathtub crayons to keep in the shower so when an idea pops into my head, I can write it on the shower wall.
Luckily, after exiting the shower, the idea that appeared as the hot water that was rinsing shampoo from my hair, was still in my mind. I was able to dry off, go into my office and write down all the thoughts and idea's for a new book.
I still think the tub crayons will be in my basket this weekend when I shop.
Any exciting plans for the long upcoming Memorial weekend? I'll be working at the winery on Saturday, then enjoying a couple of quiet days on Sunday and Monday. I know I'll be spending time in my vegetable garden. After work today, I was amazed when I saw my first tomato on one of my eleven tomato plants! There are also four jalapeno peppers on the plants.
Most of us still have Thursday and Friday to get though, if you do, make the best of the days. Thursday, the Meadery will be bottling, Peach Passion for St. Katheryn's and Peaches N' Honey for the Meadery. Bottling day's are always fun. If you're in Palisade, CO, stop by and watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Comments are welcome and appreciated.
Donna