Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Friday is almost here... are you making plans to come to....

the Palisade Colorado Writers group? I'm happy to update that we held our first writers group on Friday, May 11th, and our next one is quickly approaching.
We will be meeting at Palisade Library on 3rd Street  on Friday, May 25th at 3:00 p.m. We have a great group and are open to new members.
After Friday, May 25th, we will be meeting the 2nd and 4th Friday's of the month, the time will be the same.
Every writer needs the insight of other writers. If you are free, please join us. If you would like more information, please e-mail me at donna@donnalively.com

Did you have a great Monday? I had the day off from the winery but I spent a portion of the morning at he dentist. I have neglected my dental health for far too long; 7 years since I had a check-up!
I only had 5 cavities! The next several weeks I will be sitting in a dental chair on my day's off.
Now that I'm settled into my new area in life, I will be sure to see my dentist every six months after these cavities and cleaning is taken care of.
To think that in my past life, I was a dental assistant! Yep, you heard me right, my junior and senior years of high school, I spent in vocational school learning how to be a dental assistant. I graduated with top scores and worked in the dental field until after the birth of my daughter. My husband at that time wanted me to be a stay-home mom and my dental profession ended.
After my dental appointment, I visited my dear friend Jane. She's had some medical problems since winter time and was thrilled to see that she's feeling better, not 100% yet, but she will not let this minor set back defeat her! We had a great visit, enjoying lunch outside at a wonderful restaurant called Spoons.
My hope is that everyone had an exceptional Monday and are experiencing an even better Tuesday!
Where ever you're Tuesday leads, enjoy, and remember when you smile, people wonder what you've been up to.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Comments are welcome and appreciated.
Donna