Saturday, May 5, 2012

Thank you to everyone who...


I want to thank everyone who walked for Multiple Sclerosis today.
Above are a couple pictures from my walk this morning for the cause. I was able to walk 1/2 of a mile, before I had trouble walking back to the starting point.
It was a beautiful day, a little hot when you suffer from MS and are walking!
I met up with the director of the society here on the Western Slope of Colorado, and will speak with her again next week. She is going to link me up with a neurologist here in this area since I have not
seen a neurologist in over six years, since I do not have health insurance.
Thank you for everyone for donating to to such a wonderful cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Comments are welcome and appreciated.
Donna